The MKE Tech Coalition highlights “Preferred Providers” based on alignment to Coalition goals. Specifically:
- Commitment to diversity
- Willing to collaborate with other Coalition partners to subsidize/sponsor costs on a needs basis and chart a path to employment.
- Proven success in Milwaukee or other regions (a member referral is preferred)
- Scalable to 50+ trainees per year by 2025
- Willing to share data to demonstrate efficacy in relation to Coalition goals
- Up/Reskilling of unique target populations and/or skill sets underserved by existing programs in the region.
- Training on in-demand skill sets (i.e. technical domains)
- Immediately contributing to the goal of doubling tech talent
If you are an organization that is local to the area, meet these criteria, and would like to be highlighted as a “Preferred Reskilling Provider” of the MKE Tech Coalition, please contact Laura Schmidt, Chief Talent Development Officer.